Website La Technology Solutions
Company Name: La Technology Solutions
Role: Java Developer/ Application Developer: Portals
Role Category: Programing and Design
Key Skills: Experience in JSR 168/286, Spring/JSF Portlet MVC framework, Inter Portlet communication and Portal Theme/Skin/Layout, Groovy, Java/ J2EE
Experience: 0-4 years
Education: BE, B. Tech, MCA, M.Sc.,
Industry: IT/ SaaS
Employment type: Permanent/Full time
Functional area: IT Software, Application Programing and Maintenance
Job Description: Candidate should have experience in the above mentioned skills and have a good communication skill, easy to adopt technologies and be a good team player.
Company name: La Technology Solutions
Mail Id: email@example.com
Interested candidate who are having more than 1 year experience can forward your resume.
⦁ Must be fluent in Java/J2EE –Java web application development.
⦁ Hands-on experience in Portal/ Portlet development and basic knowledge of Portal Administration.
⦁ Candidates should have solid understanding of JSR 168, JSR 286, J2EE application development, including the ability to read and understand servlets, portals, and Java Server Faces (JSFs), portlet development using Spring/JSF Portlet MVC framework, Inter Portlet communication and Portal Theme/Skin/Layout.
⦁ Preferable to have experience on Content Management System (WCM) development, WCM libraries syndication/import/export.
⦁ Must have experience with Portlet and Theme deployment, Creation of portal pages, applying theme/skin/layout to portal pages and integration of Portlets to portal pages.
⦁ Preferable to have experience on Portal migration project.
⦁ Strong experience on Java, J2EE, Web Service, Java Script, Maven, and GIT.
⦁ Preferable to have knowledge on JQuery, CSS and HTML.
⦁ Experience on Database design and development using MySql DB.
⦁ Understanding of web server configuration and functionality (Tomcat, Jboss, Nginx)
⦁ Experience using Unified Modelling Language (UML) for software design. Experience doing that in a tool like Rational Software Architect/Enterprise Architect is a plus.
⦁ Basic knowledge of Unix, Shell scripts and Firewall.
Job Responsibilities :
We are looking for a smart and enthusiastic Java Developer to join our growing team.
1. Develop and maintain Portal Based Enterprise IT Applications.
2. Lead application high severity incidents to quick resolution.
3. Mentor the sustain team for technical excellence and raise the bar for day to day operations.
4. Take ownership of complex issues following through to resolution.
5. Provide resolution of any complex technical issues faced across the sustain organization.
6. Maintain Knowledge Repository of known errors and workarounds.
7. Liaison with the infrastructure/hosting teams to ensure collaborative approach to problem solving.
8. Understanding of database concepts, data structure and data flow is required.- Knowledge of Web Portal development using dynamic content.
9. Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity and proven ability to creatively define and deliver solutions.
10. Experience working in highly matrixed environments with offshore teams and outsourced application development teams and Agile Methodology.
11. Reviews functional requirements and uses cases to determine the relevant data requirements.
12. Assists in creating realistic project plans and ensuring their timely execution.
13. Oversees multiple projects simultaneously and meeting strict deadlines for each.
14. Collaborates with the development team and business partners to ensure successful delivery and implementation of application solutions.
I request you to please attach an updated WORD RESUME and fill in the INFORMATION requested below, at your earliest convenience; so that we have all your details together which would help us evaluate & explore the possibilities for you.
1. Total years of experience:
2. Relevant experience in Java Development:
3. Present Company:
4. Working Status
(Perm/Contract): (Do mention the payroll company name, in case of contract employees):
5. Current CTC:
6. Expected CTC:
7. Fulltime Highest Qualification:
8. Mobile No. & Home Ph No:
9. If any Gaps between your Education and Experience please mention it:
10. Official Notice Period:
1. Also If any of your friends/colleague are looking out for an opportunity, please pass this along.
2. If you are an employee of any unregistered company OR if any information provided is found to be fake/ incorrect, your candidature will not be considered.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org